Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello

Hello, how are you ? I hope that everything is ok at your end. It has been a long time that I had not visit this Blog and chat with you all. In Indonesia the weather in Jakarta is frequently  raining these days. As I am writing on this Blog the sky is cloudy but there is also sun shine which is reflected from the car and window at my place. I hope the weather at you places are also nice. I just return from walking this morning, after I had suffered from muscular ache and pain. 



The temperature is quite hot in Jakarta. I am practicing my writing skills in this blog. But I cannot stay long sitting in my chair to avoid the waist muscular ache and pain. So I just want to say hello to all of you and I really miss you all as well as this Blog of mine. Healthy is really very important element in your life, however  suffering pain may also makes you to be more patient .       


You have to manage your health, manage the food that you eat, manage your time, be happy, enjoy life, avoid stressful thinking and let you life flow naturally. Read other blog which may enrich your know how and see what others view and perception on this life.

No comments: