Friday, May 1, 2009

BIG DIFERRENCE INDEPENDENT PERSON AND MEMBER OF A POLITICAL PARTY

  • “BIG DIFERRENCE BETWEEN INDEPENDENT PERSON AND MEMBER OF A POLITICAL PARTY”.
  • As we observe, there is a significant difference being a political observer and political member of a Political Party.
  • What is the difference?
  • Well the big difference is that as an observer even though your just an amateur observer like me, can say and make an analysis without having being burden of being “kicked off” or “fired” by anybody, because we are just a free writer like me who has no boss expect we have to be responsible to our Creator as the Single Source of POWER who creates this world without feeling fatigue tired in guarding and preserving the Earth and the Sky (Surat Kursi / Al Baqarah paragraph 255)…. GOD ‘S KURSI extends over the Heavens and the Earth and HE feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. AND HE is the Most High, The Most Great (This verse is called Ayat ul Kursi)
  • From my experience in this life, it is a matter of choosing as whether we want to be a carrier person in an organization or whether you chose to be free and independent outside an organization.
  • For me, after experiencing 11 Years running my Law Firm at my own risk together with the full support of my wife, I really realize that I have actually chosen to be an independent person namely Lawyer as well as writer and observer, without being aware since I have elected to follow my heart.
  • In such independent capacity, you are really free to write and make an independent analysis, and you really feel free and independent in exploring you mind related to what you have observed, just like from a "Bird's Eye View" flying in the sky and watching the world hehehe...
  • As we can also observe the speaker of the Political Party can not speak nor say independently upon the prediction of who or which Presidential candidate are comparable and competitive with the existing figures as shown on the results of the Quick Count, because such speaker are blocked within the limits of his Political Party rules of birocracy and levels of authority to speak.
  • Thus, sometimes such speaker appears to be much more as a politician who is trying to maintain power without seeing the real facts of figures being shown in the Quick Count.
  • Accordingly, by nature you have to chose as to whether you want to be an independent person or person who is surrounded and limited with an organization or in these political aspects as member in a Political Party.
  • For me at least for this present moment I rather chose and elect to be independent since I really like to write and express independently what I see and observe in this live journey.
  • Cheers
  • Jakarta, Saturday, May 02, 2009
  • Agung Supomo Suleiman

I HAD ALSO HAD PUBLISHED in the ALLVOICES GLOBAL MEDIA


No comments: